Thread: Japanese girls
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Japanese girls

I like to add on and confirm what other bros have mentioned, it really helps a lot if you dress nicely, at least causal smart when visiting those areas. Long sleeve collared shirt + pants/jeans and covered shoes should be the bare minimum.

Japanese people might ignore you or accept you just based on this factor alone. Also, try to learn very basic japanese as it gives them the feeling that you must have known a bit of their culture and how things(aka their shop rules) are done since you know the language. Then you would ask, why would knowing their language or culture warm them up to me? Because the very reason why foreigners are rejected in the first place is that they act very rudely and basically ignore all their rules in the shops, make a huge commotion such that police have to step in, causing trouble for their business. Eg. A foreigner insists on sex with girls once inside the pink salon when its stated no sex, both parties will have a heated argument because of miscommunication. Japanese laws are weird in a way that they can sell "health services", which the soapland is operating under, but anything that goes beyond that, aka sex, is not allowed. They use that loophole to sell sex and of course, not getting police involved, them asking questions, help a lot in the long run.

The only area or place that defies this law is Tobita. Hell, there even is a police station nearby, named "Koban". There are quite a few political reasons as to why they continuously allow Tobita to exist but I shall not bore you with them. Just go along with it, and enjoy.