View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Part 2:

I was spraying the sweet smelling flowery perfume from Crabtree & Evelyn when I got a text message.

Him: Hey Zee! I am just downstairs having a smoke. Be up shortly ok?

Me: Ok. Door unlocked so just come in. Unit number is #xx-xx.

I then rushed over to the window to check out if he might be smoking at the lamp post as there is a bin there and most smokers congregate there to smoke.

There he was from where I can view him. In his dark blue T. I saw him checking out his phone - probably reading my reply. His massive shoulders. I felt goosebumps all over me - this gonna be easy or so I thought - considering the last guy who was of similar size wasn't that spectacular

Clarification:
Now, at this point I am just assuming that those who work out tend to be small down there based on my one and only experience and of course all the gossips we had with girls and sisters alike. Obviously we all got it wrong. Read on.

For some reason I was pacing around and I felt nervous. I heard the gate being open and the door shortly after. I went to my vanity sprayed more perfumes on my neck, check my wig was in place, lips sexy red and blush was in the right places.

My bedroom door was already ajar and as I turned to walk towards it, it swung open and he came in. We both froze and look at each other. Took a moment for me to snap out of it and I shyly muttered a greeting before walking over to hug him. I felt my face going red.

Standing before me was a man who takes good care of his physique. He is about 1.7m tall, slight tanned skin, nice simple short haircut with very small eyes which became even smaller as soon as he smiles.

I donned a tailor made red lace bare back fitting dress and beaded with Swarovski crystal with great front view too. Inside was black flowery designed corset matched with my lace VS panty. Length of dress was up to mid thighs which means if I were to sit, I have to keeps my legs cross. A black netting stocking together with my 4" heels. My hair flowed down on my right shoulder.

He seems to be taken aback when he first saw me but snapped out of it when I hug him. Kissed him on his cheeks and I smelt manly sweat on him. What a turn on!

He wrapped his arms around my waist and tenderly kissed my lips.

I moved away from him and sat on the edge of the bed. He came close and kissed somemore. This one sure love kissing. So I indulge him - tongue fighting, lips locking and he slowly lay me down on bed and he gets on top of me.

Our eyes look at each other. He continues kissing - lips, cheek, forehead and neck. My legs wrapped around his waist and my hands was on his chest. I gently push him away and got him standing again where he began taking off his clothes.

As soon as the shorts and underwear came off, I gasped and gulped. An excitement rose in me. This is going to be an interesting experience. I was still staring when he said:

"Zee, can I have a shower first? I want it to be clean for you"

I snapped out of my staring and felt my cheeks getting warm. He chucked and To hide my embarrassment I Walk over to the wardrobe and grab a towel for him.

He took it, walk towards the bathroom, grab my ass and whispered

"Wait for me sweetie"

I melted there and then.