Old 09-06-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
damndaniel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Reminiscing the golden years...

She pushed me to lie down and attacked my neck before moving her tongue downwards towards my nipple and sucked it while caressing my cock through my jeans. Moving down, she unbuckled my belt and i helped to kick my jeans off. Without even thinking twice, she licked from the bottom of the shaft all the way up before taking my dickhead into her mouth and swirled her tongue around. I was in seventh heaven and i reached my hand down and tuned her nipples while she blew me. She would blow up and down sensually before retracting with saliva still threaded onto my dickhead and proceed to spit on it before deepthroating me. Alternating between my balls and cock, she blew me for a good 15 mins even when i tried to stop her.

Me: Let me pleasure you now

G: No (with a stern look in her eyes)

She pushed me back down before removing her panties. G held my dick before rubbing it on her pussy back and forth and the moment it went in, she moaned sexily. She slowly went down and rode me cowgirl while using her fingers to play with my nipples. She then bent nearer and i felt her nipples brushing against my chest and we made out like no tomorrow. I grabbed her butt and it was really fleshy. G had no excess fats on her and her waist was small compared to her ass and boobs. She alternated between grinding and going up and down and I almost cannot tahan already

Me: Let’s switch to doggie lei

G got off me and i went behind and admired her supple ass before slowly sticking my dick in. I could see her grabbing the sheets as I was entering and damn, she smelt fucking good. I pounded her hard and had to use one hand to cover her mouth because she was letting out loud moans of pleasure. She thrusted her ass back to the rhythm and it was fucking awesome bros. I leaned forward, grabbed her boobs and licked her nick and not long after, I felt a slight clamp and spasm and I knew she came. We swapped to missionary and licked/played with her tits while I was thrusting in and out. Soon, i cannot tahan liao and i pulled out before coming on her stomach. Next thing i know, i lied down and fell asleep (fucking tipsy and tired lah bros...)

G woke me up in a few hours (sadly not with a BJ) and i left her house.

That was the last time i saw her as she texted me saying she’s afraid to catch feelings as she cant do sex without emotions.

It was a really good fuck and I still think about it till this day, wished I could have explored more..

Next up will be talking about a fling resulted from Tinder and fucking 10 mins after we met for the first time...

bros, do be patient with me as i usually can only update at night and i prefer talking about specific encounters if it was a relationship, hope u bros can understand and if i may ask, up me at the same time! cheers!