Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
Thanks Bro for the feedback. Question: What is the local cat? and since I'll be in Bkk about several months from now, if I'm looking at the Bkktonite MP list, then what should be the expected prices for us asians? ---ex: if MP list for 1500b, then do we automatic pay 1000b? or must we beg for lower prices and hope they accept the offer or walk away?-- little confused here cause saw alot of post from other cheongsters visiting BKK MPs usually paying the listed prices or More!--which is why I thought the listed prices were outdated.
--So knowing a few basic words in Thai, if I'm negotiate prices will need to know what would be the actual prices I should pay= prices for locals /asians?
don't rely on Bkktonite prices...for asians.. can rely on sammy bros

just some examples of prices...

Utopia normal 2000-2500/ model 2900-3500b/ supermodel 5500b
Poseidon, Caesar,Copacabana normal cat 2000-2500b/ model >3000b
Mirage normal abt 2000b/ model 2800b

The above MPs are big, more classy and quality and affordable catering for us Asians... there are so many others in similar mould which I have not visited like Victoria's Secret (though U won't see celebrity supermodels like Heidi Klum here), Juliana..... Above are considered mid-range as the higher range and highly exclusive ones (which those high-fliers/thais may be privy to) that charge 5 digits and above

There are other cheaper and bad shit places (no offence to those regulars) like Angara, Chao Phraya 4 (CP4). I note that many taxi drivers, roadside touts are signed up as affiliates of Angara and CP4 so avoid those who keeping push places hard..
Generally, the solid, quality places are those where even those taxi drivers do not know how to go to as these places already have their ready clientele and need not do any hardsell...

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"