View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 胭魂鬼愛 A Ghostly Affair

For Ramona, what she noticed most was how Robby filled her, but in a wholly different way than Robert did. It had been long enough that she had a hard time remembering how Richard felt in her, but Robby's adolescent prick just felt different in some way. His arms and back felt different too, as she stroked him, urging him to continue with little pulls and grips. 

For Robby, it was less controlled mentally. The hot clasp of the pussy squeezing his cock was something that made his mother's face appear in his mind, whether his eyes were closed or not. As he had not thought of anyone but Debbie, when he was making love with her, he couldn't think of anyone but his mother while his prick was buried in her. He also felt the now familiar urge to cum, but there was also some kind of brake built in that demanded that he hear his mother have an orgasm before he spilled his seed. Part of it might have been because he was moving slowly in her, almost languidly, pausing at full entry to press hard against her pussy lips and clit. 

Each time he did that ... as he pressed hard into her ... Ramona moaned, "Ohhh baby," in a voice that caused his balls to tighten a little more each time he heard it. It was a pure, sweet sound in his ears that said in a completely affirmative way that she welcomed him inside her. 

They had been silent for so long ... not counting her mantra of joy ... that Ramona didn't want to spoil the mood by talking. Instead she pulled at his head and kissed him long and deep, and then pushed his head toward her aching nipples. He sucked hard, in contrast to his gentle fucking motions, and her orgasm surprised her, both with its rapid onset and the depth of the feeling as it built rapidly, increasing the pressure inside her, but not releasing it. His deeply probing rod wasn't moving quite fast enough to bring her off completely, but she waited, letting the pressure build until she almost couldn't stand it any more and writhed under him. She finally had to say something more. 

"Faster now ... please?" she begged. 

Robby's hips did something instinctive and, instead of going in and out faster, he went in, leaving only an inch or two outside of his writhing lover and then rabbit stroked her 5 or 6 times rapidly, bouncing off her clit and jiggling her body with the force of his penetrations. 

Ramona's wail would have sounded like pain and suffering to an observer, but her tone penetrated Robby's brain and, as her pussy rippled around him, he gave up and let his seed spill violently and copiously into his mother's belly. His own groan sounded like something one would hear through the walls of a dungeon, accompanied by sounds of his laughing torturer. 

They clasped each other tightly, having shared something beautiful that they didn't want to end. Ramona was almost overcome by feelings of remorse that she had allowed this to happen ... not because of who they were ... but because she knew she could never live without this happening to her again sometime. Even though she knew Robert would smile and nod if she asked permission, she hadn't planned on complicating her life this way. Another part of her brain screamed a litany of thank yous for the joy she felt from an almost perfect union with a man she loved dearly. 

Robby's thought process was not as complicated, but arrived at the same conclusion. 

"I'm not sure ..." he panted, "that I'm willing to ... give you away." He sagged down, his weight a welcome warmth on his mother's body. 

Part of Ramona accepted what had happened and knew that, somehow, she'd deal with it. 

"You have to," she panted back. "It's part of the ceremony." She hugged him and then giggled. "I had no idea, my darling. Debbie is a very lucky girl," she sighed. 

"Thank you," he said. 

"Oh darling, you're so very welcome," she said, stroking his back. 

There was a moment of awkwardness in Robby's mind as he contemplated climbing up off his mother's naked body. 

"What do we do now?" he asked. 

Ramona let her fingers play with his hair. "Well, if you're not willing to give me away yet, then I suppose we'll just have to do this until you get your fill and change your mind." She giggled again. 

They grabbed fistfuls of hot rolls and moved to Ramona's bed. It took them until two in the morning before Robby finally gave up. Ramona had been seated on him, riding him to his 5th spurting orgasm, when he pulled her down for the last time. 

"Okay" he gasped. "I think I can stand the idea now." 

"Good" said his mother, feeling his softening prick beginning to slip out of her. "I wanted you to feel that way before I told you that Robert will understand if, some day, we feel the need to do this again." 

Robby looked at her in surprise. "What do you mean?" he asked. 

"I told him how I felt about you. He more or less gave me permission to explore those feelings," she said softly. 

"Wow," said Robby, feeling much better suddenly about what they'd done for the last eight hours. 

"How would you feel if Debbie felt the need to explore feelings she had towards him?" asked Ramona. 

Had she asked him that in the beginning, his response might have been different. But now, thoroughly sated for once in his teenaged, hormone-driven life, the thought didn't threaten him. 

"I don't think she would want to," he said. "She really hated him at first. But, even if she did I don't see how I could justify getting mad about it." 

"That's a very mature and enlightened attitude," said his mother, kissing him on the tip of his nose. "I doubt, though, that Debbie's attitude would be that enlightened if she found us like this. We should spend the rest of the morning in our own beds, don't you think?" 

"I could sleep 'til noon," said Robby.

Robby didn't get the chance to sleep 'til noon, though. Debbie, having spent the night at a sleepover with 3 of her friends, all of whom talked about boys and the things boys liked to do, came home horny. She stuck her head in her mother's bedroom and heard snoring, whereupon she went to her brother's room to get her itch scratched. 

Robby, thankful that he was young and healthy, managed to scratch that itch quite well before he sent her on her way and told her not to wake him up for a week.

Strangely, after their coupling, Ramona found it much easier to control her emotions regarding Robby than it had been before. She had so much to do to get ready for the wedding that she didn't examine this phenomenon in any particular detail. If she had, she would have come to the conclusion that, before she let Robby shoot his virile sperm in her unprotected pussy, she had been afraid that her feelings for him were founded on lust. During the act, however, it became clear to her that she wanted to share something precious with him ... and receive that dangerous sperm ... because she loved her son on a level that was both deep and honest. 

Knowing that they loved each other, and that if she felt the need to share that with him again she could, the urgency to "deal" with the situation was gone. In one sense it had been dealt with, though Debbie's status in their new family hadn't yet been fully explored. Ramona thought about that ... about the possibility that the teasing that Debbie and Bobby engaged in might, some day, lead to something more. She found it interesting that she wasn't nearly as worried about that outcome as she was if Debbie found out about her mother and brother and didn't understand what that was really about. 

Ramona decided to let nature take its own course with Debbie and her uncle. If the other issue raised its head, she'd just deal with that when it happened.

Last edited by JEMMA; 05-07-2018 at 09:18 AM.