View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
once i was out on a date with my gf, i was feeling rather horny that afternoon because somehow her tight crop top and short skirt made me excited. we were in the mrt and i kept touching her. she noticed i was more touchy than usual and asked me why. told her the reason and expected her to just laugh it off. instead she asked if there was anywhere nearby we could drop off. i had no idea where to go but i didn’t care. dropped off at the next station which was queenstown. went to the nearest mscp i could see and went straight for the staircase. we started making out and i quickly went for her tits. groping and lifting her top up and sucking on them perky tits. she moaned and started rubbing me through my pants. i unzipped my pants and she helped to pull out my already hard cock by then. started stroking and then i signalled her to kneel by gently pushing her head down. she gave me one of her best bj that day. i quickly cummed and sprayed all over the floor. we were so lucky because soon after as i was zipping up, two men walked down the stairs. my gf and i were just hugging then but i think they noticed my fresh cum on the floor and gave us the look.
When bj outside, I always insist the girl takes it in the mouth and cleans me up good with her tongue. Not a drop should be left. Hahaha