View Single Post
Old 15-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all
Re: ☆★☆ PREMIUM Supermodel, Beautiful SYT $220 GLITZ ★☆★ (1 week only! Don't miss!!!)

FR as promised to Bro Frank.
An OKT who is a man of his words.

When he say SYT it really means SYT. So premium SYT means must book la, some more 5 slots per day only.

Got up to her location, she opened door and went in.

She was dressed in a flora print dress, look way better then the photos.
100% SYT. If she is in poly or jc, sure school bella.

We clicked very well, like we known each other for a long time.
Started talking and fooling around on the bed.

Soon my clothes were on the floor. She got up, did a short strip tease dance before guiding me to shower.

Shower was pretty SOP, help each other wash up. I got out first to dry up and sat on the bed. She came up and hop on to my lap and we started frenching.

She kneed down and gave me a surprisingly good bbbj. I was totally enjoying the view. A pretty SYT kneeing down between my legs with her head bobbing up and down on lil bro, every once in awhile looking up at me.

I carried her up onto the bed and kissed awhile before painting her.
Painted her for quite awhile. she was squirming around and grabbing the bedsheets. Her moaning got louder and soon can feel her body trembling and before long her love juice started gushing out and she let out a pretty loud moan as she came. She quickly pushed me down, put a condom on lil bro and started riding me like her life depended on it. Can see I have gotten her totally turned on. 1 thing to note, she is really tight. As she was riding me, the condom was pulled out due to her tightness. Lucky both of us stopped in time, else the motion would mean I will enter her RAW! Quickly put on a fresh condom and I took control from there. From missionary to spooning to doggie and finally finishing off standing doggie in-front of the mirror. Through out she was moaning and grabbing her boobs and my hands were non stop stimulating her clit.

We were totally spent after 1st shot, she claimed she came twice during FJ. We spent the remainder of the time after showering on the sofa, cuddling and teasing each other till time was up. Paid her, kissed and hugged again before leaving.

My rating as follows:
Looks: 9/10 head turner
Body: 9/10 tight body, pretty firm butt and super smooth skin
Boobs: 8/10 just the right size for her. Perky too
BBBJ: 7/10 not her strong point but good effort
FJ: 10/10 managed to turn her from a shy cat into a hungry tiger
GFE: 10/10 I managed to hit it off with her
RTF: Definitely

Miss her and you sure regret. She may not come back again to this line.
A SYT Legend.