View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Re: how i got my client to bed oversea.

she abit stunt, then she smile, " u promise de ahh... "
i realise she cant drink de, but love to drink, ok, sure fuck liao.....
we take cab back to our hotel. 2 minutes walk away from each other only.
i dun want let her think i pervert or wad. so i let her go up on her own, but not before i got a goodbye kiss from her on my cheek.

forgot to tell u guys, everytime i go oversea, i will buy a wine from airport to the hotel, just for self drinking.
heheh.... wad's coming up the next day.... action.....

part 4 coming....

aiya, my part 3 never finish properly, I again for 2nd night PCC to sleep... hahah.....

ok, part 4....
this part i will cut short the boring part, and try to go into action fast.

as usual, go office, then go show. again same thing.....
today she look really good, she wearing a short skirt, just short enough to be exec... then a long sleeve shirt which showcase her figure like no other top does, inbetween the button i somemore can see black bra... nbz, i dame tu lan, meaning anyone talk to her sure peek one... there..... got one ang mor stand next booth kena caught by me peeking inside the hole....
again steam liao....

ask her how's her sleep, she say good, then i tell her better be careful, her shirt the hole so big, later alot of unwanted attention. she ask me cannot ah, i jealous ahh? she say at most kena pick up then tonight i have dinner myself lo, then i secretly pinch her face(dunno how to explain) those like naughty gal type of pinch.... then comfirm again tonight go dinner.

so again i spend my day walk here walk there talk to my other client. then find my hk col which we really click well. 6pm, 7pm.....
"ring ring" "ring ring"

me: hello
jo: ehh. sorry leh, i not meeting u le
knn, my heart sank leh. like u know tragic happen ur heart suddenly drop to the floor, then ur mouth like 10 cock stuck inside.
me: ah??
jo: got a client ask me out for dinner, potential big client.
Me: really ah?
jo: ya lo... i tmr then go eat with u ok
NBZ i find strange one, how come her voice coming from behine me leh.....
i turn around,
she was giggling like hell....
my face was like (u flip nowadays paper u always can see the type of face one) those lose stock face....
jo: scare ahh? i not ur gf, how can u scare i go eat with other? (knn, tio shot back liao.)
me: no la, where got scare. i got many prog line up ahh....
jo: still want lie, ur face red liao la...
me: (change topic) want go eat or not.
jo: go lo.... hehe..... dun keep seeing that hole la.... i wun wear this again le....

after dinner, jo ask me go drink..... i cracking my hear.....
me: ehh, i dun think i want go drink today la, i brough a bottle of wine from changi, still have drink 1/4 leh. cannot bring back s'pore one.
jo: wa, ur excues to call me go ur hotel very good hor...
me: u dun dream la, i always bring one wine oversea to drink de. u dun think too much, i show u the receipt. (show reciept)
jo: ok la,.... so u not inviting me up to drink ahh?
me: u got report to do right.... u beeter finish ur work first....
jo: i got my laptop here... *smile
me: meaning
jo: meaning anywhere also can do...
me: *ksiao thinking* so u want come share the wine ahh?
Jo: i dun want go back so early leh... very boring leh, alone...
me: u want me pei(acc) u need fu chu dai jia one hor(pay sacrifiy)
jo: ur renewal of this contract lies on my report ok....
i fucking high liao, feel like just ripping open her shirt, and fuck her.... i dame happy she giving me the chance..... haha.

ok lo, go back to my hotel. i tell u the counter ppl at the hotel was looking at this hot babe man.

reach hotel.....
part 5 coming soon..........