View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
CCB Gog, can you answer two golden questions of mine:

1 if you were attached or married to your so called dream lady, then you found out she's having a sexual affairs with your buddy, or a total stranger, what will you do?
2 do you plan to write a third story about another relationship to share with us?
1. Probably devastated. Let's be real, men are jealous creatures. We can fuck around, but our spouses can't. Granted there are some who wants an open marriage, but I guess, I'm still conservative in this sense.

2. Third story already written.

1st - Janice
2nd - Milly
3rd - Alicia

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
why not? then it will really be MILF. Not 'mom i love fucking' but 'mother-in-law fucking'
The 'M' in my MILF is simply... "Married".

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezy34 View Post
accidentally came to this forum. and this is very interesting
2014 joined, how you accidentally come to this forum bro... hahahaha... thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangRongrong View Post
A goodbye fuck would be the perfect ending!
Balls shrunk already, ask the bros who got caught during the action with another married woman by relatives, I don't think a 'goodbye' fuck is something you can think of after that. In an alternate universe or multiverse maybe another me might do that. Hahah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informergy View Post
Camping tor more
Thank you bro, but no more already, story ended a few pages back, I think you haven't finished reading that's why you don't know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyUber View Post
anymore updates?
No updates bro, already ended. My stories are short ones apart from 1 long love one.