Old 18-01-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
IncenseMaster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Westerhout houses

I don't read/write in forums often. I am more of a "go straight to the field" guy. In fact, I have been going GL for fifteen years... since 18. But today I feel that I should write to express my appreciation for WHH17G诗诗, aka WHH17 Shi Shi or Si Si (commonly misspelled).

I heard about her through my friend. He is the kind who goes from house to house to compare, despite the pimps niam-ing him. He may not be a sex master but he has a very strong preference for girls who look like models. So I know I can trust him when he recommends a girl based on looks. So basically he recommended 诗诗/Si Si and said she looks like Fan Bing Bing.

I only decided to check out 诗诗/Si Si a few weeks after hearing about her. So I went to WHH17, requested for 诗诗/Si Si, and sat down to wait. Luxurious waiting lounge with free drinks btw. When this girl descended the stairs (I saw her long legs first), I immediately knew she must be the Shi Shi my friend recommended. She looks F*CKING like Fan Bing Bing! Usually when your friend says A looks like B and you go see for yourself, you usually go "a bit la". But this time it's really alike! Like a Fan Bing Bing clone – same height at 170cm, exact same face, same long black curls, same smile, same voice. And the way she squints to recognize her customers is cute, lol.

Service is great. When you pay $200 instead of the $60 around the corner, you expect more. And in my opinion, the $200 is worth it. I like her relaxedness as she showers me, her smile as she leans close. BJ is as good as you can find in GL (trust me because I have 15 years of experience). In my opinion she cowgirls/rides well too – she does the squatting cowgirl which I like, instead of the knees-on-bed straddling cowgirl, if you know what I mean. Her style has more movement/stroking. Missionary is great too – she doesn't face away, and her natural tits slosh like cute water bags if I angle myself correctly. Finally, I need to say that Sichuan skin is just different – very white and baby-like.

Because this is an FR, I need to go to rather graphic details. But to me, I like her because she feels like a nice person. Hahaha. I cannot be sure about this because I have not known her for long, but she seems like a very chill, very relaxed, non-confrontational kind of girl. The kind of school belle/校花 who is tall and gorgeous, not proud, and is the nice quiet girl playing erhu/二胡 in the Chinese Orchestra. I don't think she is manipulative too. She made a very good point: she wouldn't be in this industry if she is manipulative, because manipulative beauties can just hunt down rich dudes and free load. Which is true. Perhaps, she is marriage material. Hahaha.

She is a good girl. So please be gentle with my WHH17G诗诗/Si Si ya. Or since China is communist, should I say "OUR Si Si"?