Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Zhi Zhi(1606)

Zhi Zhi(1606)....22 yr old mm fm Hunan(born in the yr of the Pig)....quite chio looker wif a tinge of sluttiness at times fm certain angles n other times more on the sweet demure side....ovalish face, nice eyes, fakleashes look ok, a tad too much make-up on her face for me though, kinda makes her look older than she really is, nice set of small wet teeth, soft lips n soft tongue, lovely long touseled dark brown hair....upclose n wif her lovely long hair worn side shoulder makes her look more pretty!....168+cm tall, vgd ht, firm long legs....perky firm lovely roundish shaped B cup boobs wif brown nipples....slim bod wif slight tummy impression(50+kg wt), lovely shaped back, a tad big boned though.....perky juicy biggish ass(quite a surprise for a Hunan mm!) gd for bounce n cushion!....pussy quite well trimmed, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is vgd.....sweet playful horny girly mm who speaks quite gd english....quite natural n spontaneous.....quite a hard worker, keen to learn, gd company.....strikes me as genuine albeit a tad vain!....not use to kissing let alone frenching, still got wet lips kiss but no french....

Prequel....young flirty seductive allure!...mutual strip raba, gd tits, bod, pussy, ass, legs feel.....enjoyed the sight n feel of her first in sexy black bra n thong n heels, v nice model ht, followed by slow peeling off of lingerie wif me raba/cock rub + gd eyecontact....

Shower....full works pkge....sensual hot soapy raba, rub pussy on cock n rub cock on ass, shiok!....bbbj half head deepthroat, suction quite gd....

Bed.....she appears to do both back n front action.....felt comfy wif her, so just lied on me back n went wif front action....embrace cuddle, wet lips kiss, she stroking me cock, hj, nice....light catbath.....no AR....balls lick n such gd.....bbbj wet slurpy, half head deepthroat, suction is gd, nice eyecontact, gd access to her bod....contd bbbj me standng she kneeling on the bed, slutty yet submissive feel n sight, me stroked her long hair n fucked her mouth....

My turn....did me usual routine....gd natural response fm her....boobs/nipples squeeze n suck shiok particularly becuz of her nice feel shapely firm tits....tonguefu, got her squirming n bucking her pussy on to me tongue, wetness!....went bk up for more bbbj while i fingered her clit n outer pussy lips, fingering of pussy not allowed though...

Fj natural hot sensuos feel n sight...pussy neither tight nor loose....open to all std positions + model fuck, she standing in heels....misch wif her legs closed, gd rub of clit...doggie bounce feel vgd.....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her long legs on me chest n shoulders, deep tight feel.....cowgal, she rode me well, nice eyecontact...ended wif a soothing massage n fun flirty chit chat....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....looks, young bod, vg tall ht, sex svc n fun flirty gfe wld rate her abv gem potential.....however no frenching n even wet lips kiss rather sporadic diminishes intimacy level....so just gem potential for now....think she may improve, as she seemed keen to listen to my advice on gl150 expectations/stds??....

NB....this FR is based on my session with this mm working in her first month in GL