View Single Post
Old 21-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Some Info for sharing - I tried my luck at C81

Yesterday, I had my usual JG at CT. But at first, this was not my intention.

I sms a FL which one bro shared with me and I arranged to meet her at C81. On reaching C81, I wanted to book a room and once again, the staff asked me the 2nd IC.

I told her that I'll be alone and she told me it's okay, she can let me book the room but once her CCTV showed a girl entered my room in the next 2 hrs, her staff will knock my door to get that identification

This is the 2nd time I kena this must-have-2-ICs at C81. A few days ago, my friend tried C81 and got no problem.

So in the end, I went to CT for JG

After I spoke to a few friends of my C81 experience, they also shared their experiences at L81, B81 etc, we come to the following conclusion:

I think not all 81 has this 2-ICs rule and even for those 81 with this rule, it does not happen on everyday.

It also not due to peak or non-peak hours. It seems like some of the hotels may have received some info of the raids on that day and hence, they will insist 2nd IC.

On some other safe days, they will not ask for it.

Those 81 which ask for it happen to those who kena caught previously before. So they probably kena warned and get 1 yellow card. So they cannot be caught again, if not red card

So next time, if any bro here being asked to produce 2 ICs when booking a budget hotel room, you better go to other places.

It's a high possibility that there would be raids on that hotels and nearby areas on the same day. These hotel staff sure received some tip-off in advance.

Be careful, bros.