View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: I caught my hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiswife View Post
I also agree that my perspective does not represent all women. Just like how I figured out that my initial question here was pointless because not all men are the same. Yes, it might be easier for men to remarry, especially wealthy ones.......FYI, it's very hard for a woman to climax from sex. Very very hard, except for a lucky few. This I can state with authority. If you doubt this, I will suggest you to recheck your sexual prowess......Just saying, this might not apply to you. Women have needs too, just a question on how to meet it.
Well sis, I won't refer to it as winning or losing. To stay married or to divorce is about how you choose to live.

When I divorced, it was because I could not carry on living with my ex-wife. Now I am busy making ends meet with my partner, how my ex-wife live is no longer my concern. She may be better off now since she makes more than me and leads a more carefree life, honestly I don't think she bothers to know about how I am struggling with life now.

My earlier post about who suffers more is more of our society's perception, not to say you divorce, your husband wins and you lost, just to say generally it is more difficult for the woman to start another relationship.

For a woman to climax from sex? Well, maybe your husband and you are not sexually compatible? I don't know how much of an authority you are in this matter but I am not so sure.

I do say this without pride but, my (sexual) relationships (not those paid ones) have been fulfilling. Maybe I am lucky but the non-climax gfs form less than 20%.

Not out shame you, maybe you wish to visit a sexologist? There was a period in my life that I was not enjoying sex, to the point that I had ED and even when I did with my ex-gf, I was like suffering from PE (yes I am no sex god).

Well the treatments helped and if all my exs (and current gf) were to be believed sex were never an issue.