View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Late Nights at the Office

"Oh...God!" Alicia cried as her body shook. She threw her head back, her eyes closed and mouth wide open in a spasm of pleasure as the first in a series of orgasms surged through her. Marie watched her friend's contortions, and could feel her cunt convulsing around her frantically pumping fingers.

It only made her want to ram them in harder and faster to drive Alicia completely crazy. Finally, Alicia's hands groped down to grab Marie's.

"Enough," she croaked. "Enough." Her body slumped down, and she pulled Marie up to her, kissing her roughly on the mouth.

"God, that was so incredible," she whispered as they broke the kiss. But then Marie saw Alicia's eyes dart toward the door, and she turned to see Rich standing in the doorway, mouth agape.

"Uhhh..." he managed. "I'll just...leave you two alone." Quickly turning around, he sputtered, "It's past time for me to go, anyway, so--"

"No!" both women ordered simultaneously.

Marie got up from atop Alicia and grabbed Rich, pulling him down to kiss him hard on the lips, while Alicia quickly knelt in front of him and started to undo his belt and pants.

"We've had enough of your ignoring us, Rich," Alicia muttered as the belt came undone and she unzipped his fly. "You're ours, now."

Rich didn't have much of a chance, not that he offered anything more than the most feeble protest, they noticed. The two women pulled him to the floor, Marie now unbuttoning his shirt while Alicia wrestled with his pants. And when she pulled off his underwear, she sighed, "There are still miracles, Marie!"