Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Small window of opportunity, doing Patts for 2 nights. Did Bell bus, with easy transfer to my soi 10 hotel (1st drop off) for bt240. Saved some pocket money compared with private taxi bt1000.

Did the rounds at LK, but the aggs didn't do anything for me. Champagne, Office, Showgirls and Destiny. Most aggs had draught beer going for bt65.

Pathetic stocks, had a few sips in each place and buggered off. Even hopped over to soi 6, nothing took my fancy. Dropped in 1 bar, lucky no beer goggles effect and refused the gal's arb nam offer upstairs bt1000 + bar fine 300.

Back to LK, revisited this chill kind place Waterfall at corner next to Destiny agg. Only me and 1 Brit (at pool table) and 2 puyings trying to lure customers. Been there before with a crony awhile back and was a decent takeout experience then. Bt120 for 1+1 draught, and the gal from Petchaburi with me was not pushy. Fair complexion and by her self admission, not popular with farangs. 2 weeks old, with 4 asian takeouts to show.

Quoted 1000bt (+ bar fine 350) for ST. LT 2500, but I simply said 2000 + inventive tips. Darned good bbj, in bathtub and also disrobed her in balcony. Awesome cowboy ride reverse and front. She came whilst riding me last night and goodbye shot this morning. Gave her 2000 + 500 tips for her effort.

May do WS tonight, been few years since I last jalan2 there. Before getting my ass over to krungthep for my main event