View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Seriously ???? You think letting the market up the price to $500 - $1000 per shot is the way to go?

When that happens, do you think you can STICKED to girls that are <$120???? Let me assure you there will be no more girls in the <$120 range that you want because all of "average ones" will up their price to keep up with the trend according to your wish. This is already happening now.

You really need to be prudent when you suggest things like that.
Hmm... the demand will definitely correct the price. For instance, if all girls raise their prices: ugly hags $150, normal looking girls $200, slightly pretty $300, pretty >$400... and so on. What would you do? I personally will quit, I believe many experienced players will follow. The chickens will then starve.

Two points I think we should all be clear:
(1) calling chicken is not a necessity.
(2) the chickens need us more than we need the chickens.

What I said to let the price fluctuates freely is to attract premium girls to this island. It widens the price range, not raising the price.

There are many millionaires/billionaires on this tiny island, spending $1000 to screw a super pretty girl everyday is not a problem for them. For me, poor me, probably once a year... But the supply has to be there. By limiting the price, those gorgeous girls will not step to our land.