View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

For personal usage nowadays i usually go MP rather den go private apartment cos most likely is kena con by pics or etc..Go up liao already LL bcos already too horny to go off unless i saw a ah ma den i really need to run ..
My personal experience is look around this website and decide whether you wanna follow those who post FRs and pics for you to go yrself rather den blindly go those advertise chicken and try your own luck..And even if you kena those jiat liat one and try to complain here morever later tio zap non stop like me..They del yr comment yr post and zap til you cannot post reply one..The most dulan one i tried before is call calling a MILF end up a Farking Grandmother TURN UP seriously..nin beh is super pissed off and till date i still rem tat farking event..
Thats why i go MP nowadays to avoid such stupid shit anymore..At least i can choose my own and go my separate ways after finishing off..can See FACE and body and choose rather den go TIKUM..