Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sin Island (Fiction)

Hi,

Newbie to the forum but have been surfing around as guest for very long. Feel its time to contribute. Read many great stories and experience sharing here and suddenly have the urge to share my fantasies. This is a fiction story coupled with some experiences of my own (Which are facts/fiction? u decide.) I somehow created this fantasy story in my mind during nights that i don't get sextified, horny and/or cannot sleep in hope to fantasize and satisfy some of my ego and sexual fantasy. Here goes....

SIN ISLAND
I am GN. A property agent in E agency. Studied Engineering and worked in a telco as field engineer for a few years and gave up after not getting paid and job satisfactions. Jumped ship to property and rough start competing with all the xmm in my team with looks and sweet mouth to persuade customers, especially all the rich foreign colour wolf. Always wondered if some of them went the extra mile to get the sales. Income was like a roller coaster sudden ups and many times downs. My team leader, Janet, a Milf, sees that i am struggling tried to help and allocated me more customers during project launching session. I am not sure if it is me, i am not talented in the mouth or my networking skills sucks, every month also not hitting my target.

I still remember it was Thursday afternoon, Janet just came back after a sales update meeting to management in the morning and she signaled me to her office with a black face. In my mind, i was thinking siao liao... going to get scolded or get sacked liao. No choice, 硬着头皮 and braced of an earful and knocked on her door. "Come ..., Sit down". Janet was heads down, holding a document and reading it. She was wearing a typical white ladies cut long sleeves shirt and buttons stretched from her C going to D bust line. As she was leaning forward and i was grabbing the chair to sit down, peeped through her top and got a glance of her assets sitting tightly in a light pink laced bra. At first i tot i saw her left grape, but later saw carefully through the conversation it is actually a birth mark. " Gimme a min..." she said while still reading through the document.

Janet: So i think u would have guess what this conversation is about?
GN: I think so.... (In my mind, damn how would i know if you going to scold me or sack me)
Janet: ok. you have not been meeting your sales target for consecutive 3 months and have you considered that this line is not for you?
GN: (Damn, don't tell me ask me to leave willingly) Got think before, but i still feel like trying for a few more months or change to a different property sector.
Janet: Good. I going to let you try to sell this property to this customer. You go try if this sector fits you. (Pass me the document she was reading)

So good, got property got ready customer and putting $$ into my pocket. After accepting then i found out the truth and confirm the believe 天下没有白吃的午餐 (No free lunch) and no such good deals will fall from the sky.......