View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Was in 1612 last weekend to ogle at the newbies and oldies. Kitty, Michelle and Sisi had their relatives visiting, which left Amy, Bing Bing, Bobo and Xiao S. I was very sorely tempted by Bobo; she offered to top up my tea and conveniently bent down to show off her generous expanse of white creamy boobs threatening to burst out of their lacy confines. Immediate boner! What did me in was Xiao S leaning at the counter talking to Tommy and her taut butt cheeks peeping out from below her hem. I felt a slight drip from my dick and signalled my surrender to Tommy.

Xiao S seemed to have gotten into the GL groove. I had a very intimate time with her, full of hugging and tender frenching. I really really love her schoolgal body and lagi schoolgal-ish boobs. And that tight ass. Her BBBJ had also become even better. Experience was as per my FR but with an even more intimate and GFE feel.

Next target: Bobo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Sneaked out of office to take a shot at the newbies. Saw several fellow stuffed shirts in 1612. Seems I was not the only one to tuang. Wanted to have a go at Bobo but seems some took one look at her boobs and booked her for two or three sessions straight. Had to cool my heels for a good half hr before one of the newbies became available.

Name: Xiao S
Ht: 1.5 to 1.55
Wt: abt 42kg
Boobs: abt B
Body: Slim and petite, ass to be described later

Just like all her previous namesakes in 1612, this particular incarnation of Xiao S is petite with a boyish schoolgal body. Boobs were small Bs with light brown nipples I would describe as perky. Very little body fat on her petite frame which I enjoyed running my hands along.

Looks-wise Xiao S is very pleasing to the eye, just like your average neighbourhood gal who just got into poly and was discovering the world. Short hair gave her that appearance of a gal who looked modern but was really taking her first few innocent steps into a not-son-innocent world.

Pussy was your average light brown. Nice flaps which belied her sex hunger. She got real horny under my usual ministrations. I really loved feasting on those flaps.

The most fantabulous part of Xiao S was her tight tight tight ass. Xiao S' ass was the kind of ass I dreamt of in my wet dreams: small, perfectly shaped buns which I could imagine pounding away from behind in the spoon position.

Speakers of french will be delighted to know Xiao S frenches if you make an effort to freshen up your mouth. I did, and was rewarded with an intense lesson in french.

BBBJ-wise, Xiao S is quite competent. She alternated between sucking my dick and stroking my balls which drove me nearly nuts and close to an early game over.

FJ...goodness Xiao S was as tight as her ass. She's new so her pussy is still sensitive enough that she can enjoy many dicks in a day. She grabbed my arms and caressed my face as we did the dirty deed, which added to the intense allure.

Other items which she said were on the menu included rimming, CIM, shower BBBJ, and whatever other requests within reason.

Overall sexperience was GFE, really...intense...GFE. Service-wise, two thumbs and a throbbing dick up, all the way up!

Very good first experience with the new batch and I look forward to the next in line.