View Single Post
Old 20-06-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Haha I did write a FR on Bobo two weeks ago leh.

=====================

Finally managed to make my way to 1612 yesterday evening. Was sorely tempted by Kitty's outfit which showed off her lithe taut body but lust prevailed and I was determined to wait for my intended target; the wait was more than worthwhile.

Name: Bobo
Ht: 1.6m
Wt: abt 46kg
Boobs: firm Cs
Body: Fleshy but firm

What arrested my attention when I first saw Bobo were the huge globes jutting out from under her tee. Since then I had fantasised about what lay beneath. In fact it was bugging me the whole week, and relief was tantalisingly near.

This Bobo, was with all the 1612 Bobos before her, is very busty indeed. She peeled off her top to reveal huge Cs which were firm to the touch. And they felt very real. Pinkish nips which I enjoyed licking into hard knobs.

In terms of looks, I would say Bobo is pretty. I very much like her features; great complexion, nicely framed nose, twinkly eyes, and set of very white and straight teeth which she frames into a smile with devastating effect. Her tresses cascade around her face in a very attractive fall. Bobo looks like that sassy advertising executive you want to fuck hard just by watching her present charts.

Bobo is a little fleshy but definitely not fat. Her thighs were very well toned and firm; she told me she was into body building in school and joked about her abs, or the lack of. She has two dimples at the base of her spine, signs of a high sex drive and the hunger to fill that desire.

Speakers of French will be delighted to know Bobo can teach the French to speak their language better. I got almost non-stop french action from the shower all the way to the moment I spurted. Definitely can give the old Malaysian cat150s and the BKK agg gals a run for their money. I was really thirsty after my session.

Foreplay - Action started in the shower. Bobo pressed her boobs against my body and rubbed her firm Cs all over my soapy body with accompanying moans. The sensation, the concurrent frenching, and the shower BBBJ were a very erotically charged combi. On the bed, Bobo gave me a boobs massage and licked me all the way to my ankles. Nice!

BBBJ - the sight of that pretty face sucking my schlong, and the sensation of grabbing those heavenly globes made for an incredible experience. And my cock real hard.

FJ...nabei, sibeh good leh. As I pleasured her, Bobo moaned super sexily...lao gong, lao gong, my god, my god. Painting was a fantastic experience; she let me paint however I wanted, and she enjoyed every minute of it. How I know? Because Bobo was damn wet. Pussy was very warm and pulsating, and felt like it was meant for my dick, and my dick alone because of the tight fit, and her grabbing me at each thrust, and her moans...oh gosh I can still hear her in my head. Was too tired and couldn't come so I asked her to hug me while I HJed myself. Bobo hugged me real tight, pressed up real close as much as her huge Cs would allow, wrapped her legs around mine, and frenched me deep deep. Those were too much for me to endure all at once and I came within a minute.

Other items which she said were on the menu included rimming and CIM, and whatever other requests within reason.

Overall sexperience, well, Bobo can be a seductive sex siren, a shy GF who secretly wants more, and a confident woman who wants her dick and gets it. She is good looking and she knows it. My fetish is skinny gals and so far Sisi was the only non-skinny gal who made it past my gate; Bobo is the second. I had a great time! Two thumbs and a throbbing spurting dick up, wayyyyyyy up!
I'm so blur. My heart in this house still belong to sisi. Hehe.

Will try to catch this bobo next I pass by