View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Your Story, My Words

We have kissed numerous time but today was a little different. Usually, its just a peck on the lips but I wanted to try all the things I heard so far. I tried inserting my tongue into my gf’s mouth but she was suddenly caught by surprise and pushed me away.

Gf: What are you doing???
Me: That’s called Frenching. Everyone is doing it.
Gf: And how did you know that everyone is doing it…?
I sheepishly laughed and told her about all that the guys talked about in the camp. She listened to me very attentively and somehow, now she looked more interested than me.

Me: Can we continue….?

She leaned in and we started kissing again, this time, she allowed my tongue in. Since this was our first time, I wasn’t sure if we are doing it correctly but I felt that it was kind of boring. So, I moved away from her moth and my hands started to roam around her body. To be honest, I was shivering a little, both scared and excited at the same time. I moved my hands over on top of her breast, it was firm and hard on the surface and I realized it was her bra. Then I decided to give it a squeeze and my gf moaned softly, it was a fantastic feel. Never have I ever felt another human’s body and never ever felt something so soft. I decided since I came so far, why not try all the way? I slipped my hands under her top and my hands touched her tummy for the first time. My hands were cold and sweaty, I cannot explain that sensation that I was feeling. I moved my hands upwards and pulled her t-shirt up, seeing her in her bra for the first time is such a rush.

I then proceeded to pull away her bra and saw her nipples, light brown but kind of small breast as I realized there was a lot of gap in between her bra and her breast. But I couldn’t care about much at that moment, I was like a hungry pub devouring his first taste of the forbidden fruit. I began pressing on her breast but guessed I was a bit rough because she told me to soften my grip as it was a bit painful for her. I obeyed and soften my touch, I began sucking on her nipple and it was a very interesting feeling. In my mind, I was thinking, is that how I used to suck for breast milk? Then suddenly my mum’s face came to my mind and I quickly shake it off. My gf was guiding me on the speed and suction strength, my first lesson on human anatomy. Her hands were not free either as she was moving downwards to grab my shaft. I was hard as hell and during camp, I took a quick peek around and I am quite confident to say that my tool is rather big compared to the rest.

I then moved my other hands in between her legs and started rubbing on her vagina. From outside of her shorts, I can tell it’s getting wet. So that’s how it is when a girl is horny, seem like whatever the guys have been telling me are accurate so far. I went in straight into her shorts and begin rubbing my fingers around clitoris, but she told me to slow down and be gentle a little, guessed I was getting a little too excited. I then proceeded to pull down her shorts and undies together, is this how a vagina looks like?? I must admit I wasn’t too impress by my first look at a vagina and I remembered that I felt a little intimidated as there was a lot of pubic hair and the first thing that came to my mind was “that’s where the pee and poop comes from”. But my level of horniness was getting ahead of my own rationale, I began to go down on her and started licking like how the guys taught me, she was moaning and moving about so I must be doing it right. My raging hormones was at its peak now and I felt weird, my penis was starting to have a mind of its own. It was screaming to me: “I want in!!”.

So, I decided to obey little head and took off my pants, just as I was positioned myself to insert, my gf suddenly asked: “You sure? Please don’t ejaculate inside me since you are not wearing protection, I don’t want to get pregnant!”. Hearing her said that, she seemed to be very experienced, must be those damn Cleo magazines! I told her that I won’t, and she nodded in approval for me to proceed. I slowly positioned myself and she was lying down, I began me descend. I slowly inched myself forward as the tip of my penis inserted into her vagina, but because she was so wet, so my rod inserted her with ease and that feeling of putting your penis into someone for the first time, that warm and moist, that virgin girl tightness, I will never forget that feeling. Automatically, my body began to move on its own as I started to pump my gf. We were trying to be as quiet as possible as the maid is still at home, but her bed was not cooperative as it squeaks every time we moved. So, I dragged her off the bed and placed her doggy facing the make-up table, we were looking at ourselves in the mirror and I was feeling quite proud of myself at that moment. I continued to pump and things on the table was starting to rock themselves off to the floor. But I couldn’t care less about what was going on as I felt a huge sensation surging out from within my balls, this is it! I pumped a few more time and suddenly, I felt like I was going to pee and quickly pulled myself out. I offload my sperm all over the counter-top and some of it spilled to her hand which was holding onto the table. What a rush! What an accomplishment!

After which I crashed unto the bed in exhaustion, I couldn’t catch my breath, but I was glad it finally happened. I have finally progressed into becoming a man! My gf however, didn’t looked too pleased, and it was later then I realized that she wasn’t satisfied yet as she didn’t come. So of course, the rest of the day was spent trying again and again. We eventually did it 3 times until I had to raise my white flag, but she too managed to climax by our third session.

*To be continued*