View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 0
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Seriously ???? You think letting the market up the price to $500 - $1000 per shot is the way to go?

When that happens, do you think you can STICKED to girls that are <$120???? Let me assure you there will be no more girls in the <$120 range that you want because all of "average ones" will up their price to keep up with the trend according to your wish. This is already happening now.

You really need to be prudent when you suggest things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
In fact, I hope the price can be further raised up $500/1 to …. Although in regular basis I would still stick to <$120 girls, maybe once in a blue moon …
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
... if a girl calls a price at $1000/1, as long as she is happy ...I don't see there is any problem.

Last edited by snrlee; 23-09-2017 at 05:22 PM.