View Single Post
Old 14-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: List + Info + PRICE of All Geylang Brothels and Links to Interesting Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow unbelievable Brother

All these years minimum is 21

Suddenly AV so nice to lower the age limit
Bro,

You're right.

http://www.impowr.org/content/curren...tion-singapore

"Pimps may be punished under Section 372 of the Penal Code, for selling minors for the purposes of prostitution9. ‘Minors’ under this section are defined as persons under the age of 21 years10. Buying or hiring (not 'engaging in intercourse with'; hence this section is intended to penalise middlemen) minors under 21 years of age for the purposes of prostitution is also illegal under S37311. The sentences for both offences is ten years and possible liability for fine12."

The proprietor of a legal brothel is a pimp, albeit a legal one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Some of the girls right now look like closer to their 30s.

If got 18 year old came, we will be bankrupt!
Bro,

I'll be bankrupt too.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.