View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all
Re: Clean and super tease at TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by muachi22 View Post
Recently finished exams and needed to relieve some stress so went to recce around my area tiong bahru. Wasn't looking for any extras in particular.

Walked around the area from TB to outram and noticed actually got a lot of spa in the more hidden areas. Saw this one and looks pretty clean and settled on it.

Went inside, was served by a prc lady(not my ml) and paid 50$ for an hour. Led to room, very clean, has an attached shower and underwear on the bed. Changed and lied on bed.

5min later the ml came in, she was prc and she started. The starting alr damn power, usually will pull the underwear to half your ass but she pull all the way. She started massaging infront of me from my neck to my crack almost going inside the opening of my legs. This made me think maybe here dirty leh.

Along the way, cracked some jokes with her but i just wanted to close my eyes and relax. The whole massage was damn good with teasing also damn power. The massage made me think i exceeded the 1 hour but it was that good.

So come to the lower body, she really tease until your ball touch here touch there and at 1 point her whole hand in the underwear. Come to turnover, she start massaging the legs and go around my groin area. Later, she stand behind my head and put both hands down the underwear and start massaging the pubic area and bua until my didi a lot time but she still don't care. I just waiting for her to grab my didi suddenly and start jerking but it never came

She after massaged my head to end off and went out. I changed and my underwear full of precum. She served me hot water and i zao.

Massage: 8-8.5/10
Teasing: 10/10
ML looks: 7/10
RTM: fk yea

It's a clean place guys, but if u like lots of teasing its fucking good. Willing to share to those really keen on exchanging, too many ppl run with my contact, not happy? your problem, i can keep this place to myself lol. Looking for Thai massage
Can share contact bro? I am into teasing and clean massage. Do have some to share too.