View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Went past GL today, mainly around the Thai house areas since that was my scene and taste. Really heartbreaking to see all of them shuttered, lights and fittings removed on some, very clearly looking like they're totally deserted and no longer tended to.

No guarantee of new girls coming back to SG. As a market we've been losing attractive power for the new breed of foreign girls. It's not 2000s anymore. Even Thai girls can do better business in Thailand than here in Singapore under the legal house system here. That's how bad it is. Ditto for PRC girls too. They have a growing internal market back home in the mainland. There's also even some nationalism playing into sentiments too about not wanting to work abroad now; more and more PRCs are being brainwashed into thinking their country is the best and they should just focus on domestic business rather than debase themselves by working abroad in "second rate" societies and countries. And Singapore counts as one now in their eyes.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.