View Single Post
Old 30-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Guided cheong tour in Bangkok - comments needed

Hi all bros,

After reading through most of the threads here, and from the private messages that I had received, it seems that a lot of the bros here still had not try the cheong scene in Bangkok yet. Most of them are either been there, but did not try out , or dun dare to venture too far out.

I personally been there for about 13 times and at one times, stay 2 weeks in Bangkok alone. I just like to explore the city and most of the time is by public transport (cab and mass transit). I know most of the night scene there, not all but enough for me to cheong for one week at different place every night.

For the past 4 trips, I had been bringing my friends there. They are all green-horn there. But after the trip, they are able to go back to Bangkok on their own, or with their friends and venture on their own. 3 of my friends give me a good suggestion which I think I should ask all of the respectable bros here for opinions.

As I am the sort of guy who like to travel, and cheong at the same time, and quite sian of the routine lifestyle here, why not I bring people to Bangkok for guided-tour. My idea of guided tour is different from those offered by the travel agency.

First things, I charge a fee on a per night basis. For how much, I want to hear all of yours opinions. Secondly, it will be small group, including me, at most 4 peoples.

For why I charge money for per night basic, below is the reason.

1. I dun earn commission from the hotels, the jewellery shops, the handbag shops or whatever shop that offer commission to those who bring in customer to their shops.

2. small group travel. I need to recover my cost of traveling there and the accommodation. If this thing is successful, I might decide to stay there and will save the cost of going to and from Singapore.

Characteristics.

1. There will also dun have any private transport to bring you around. All the going around will be by public transport so that you all will remember how to go back to the place again, and in your mind, had a general orientation of where the places are located at. This is how my friends can manage to go on their own without any help after the first trip.

2. Beside the cheong place, which is usually happens at night, I will bring to all the standard tourist place like palace, temple, market, shopping center. This will ensure that all day long, we should have fun exploring Bangkok. Most of the tour group I know only take care of you for the day. For the night, if they want to bring you around, normally they will bring you to KTV, as they can also earn a commission there.

3. Get close to the local. Most of the time, we will just walk around exploring the place, and get close to the local people. Eat what they eat, and observe their everyday life while at the same time, exploring their many wonderful attractions.

Any brothers here got any comments or suggestion, pls feel free.