View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Guided cheong tour in Bangkok - comments needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
This is the one that I guess will have the most interest among all cheongsters, I think even those lau-jiaos who stayed in Bangkok for ages would find it difficult to get this Kangtao. Most university amateurs will only go for 1 to 1 but to organise an orgy, it takes a group of desperate hardcore cash-strapped students or models to be ready for humilation.....

Anyway if anyone happens to have this "Kangtao" can pls pm me which I will be glad to spend many many $$$ to try it out!
Mag Models no problem. But if you say Uni students, no problem also. Those CMI ones, sure got takers

Bottomline is even if you can speak thai very well, know thailand very well, once you start to put in the factor of money into such tours, I find, you don't make much and you earn yourself more problems instead.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...