View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15336 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in

Heh heh, I suspect there are bros, sis here who have or are fuck buddies, someone mistress or kept man to married partners, or are friends with benefits

Lets share experiences, the good, the bad the ugly.

Funny- was going to post in Adult Discussions about SEX as it does pertain to sex, but I have a feeling, afterall while it becomes more than sex, and other matters come in.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment