View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
I agree.. tried lord once.. i must say the service is pretty much the same as places like poseidon.. maria.. but u must put into consideration of the interior and utilities.. the lord for sure spend more on these setting.. and of course expect a better return lo.. so if u wanna feel like the lord then u go there.. but everytime i go to the lord i see the girls very limited.. and honeatly i spoke to a few girls who has friends there. they told me they work other place probably cost around 4000 but in the lord they cost 6000. Once i hear that i just stick with my favourite
Since I'm fat and not too good looking , I've always felt that it's a bit of a hit and miss situation when it comes to GFE. I used to visit this place called Love Boat a while back, and to me that is good enough for me. Back then they used to have a range of girls from 3000 to 6000+ baht, and I felt that it was more worth it to just go for the 3000 to 4500 range. Beyond that range, my experience was mostly just bad. Very pretty but relatively sub par standard. If I was in my 20s then it would probably be a different experience but nowadays I just wanna be lazy and let the girl take the initiative and do 60% of the work.