View Single Post
Old 30-05-2016, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Just visited Dream Haven Sukhumvit 33.
Can't be bothered to make a reservation, especially when overseas, so walk in.

Met the elder lady, which I think is the Ying that most people mentioned here.
Summoned 6 or 7 ladies whom don't know how to button their damn school uniform shirts at all. Picked the one with the sweetest sawadeeka smile. Also easily the most wardrobe malfunction one.

So I realized that I picked Jaa, says that she is 5 days new at DH. Convincing enough, cos she doesn't even know how many VIP rooms are there in the joint.

My session: Took 1 hr oil massage, normal room, but the Jaa still brought Nuru gel in, but decided to still stick with oil in case got hidden charges. Cost 2k paid at counter.

Took me to a room and showered me thoroughly with a little tittyfuxk, then showered herself. Massage was nothing spectacular, though there was a reasonable amount of effort on my butt and legs. Quite a turn on when she started licking my nips, and soon the bbbj begins. Hardworking blows, lots of slobbering sounds. 5mins later I lifted her head up and tried to kiss. But alas, no frenching. So I thought ok down you go again then, and another 5 mins of blowing happened. Full view from the side mirror, I liked that.

She had no intention of stopping before I said let's fuck, really patient. So started with missionary, she was not faking her moans. I could see her hands gripping the edges of the bed tightly. Next, flipped to doggie, I started to grow weak. I already came a little, but resisted and tried another 2 more positions before groaning "Jaa, cum for u ok?" She replied "ok!" in a very disappointed manner.

My thoughts: DH is the minimum acceptable standard in terms of facilities and ladies for the price I paid. But overall I'm satisfied with the experience. Will return.

Bring small notes for tips. I made a newbie mistake and ended up giving her too fat a tip. After that she sat down to chat with me like a gf at the sofa and we exchanged Line contacts. We even played with Jumbo the dog by the door.

Jaa
Silicon boobs, Petite, Nice pussy, bubbly nature.