View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

My brief FR - visited DHM soi 33 last month. Met receptionist and she show you a list with types of massage and pricing. Call for CK and two girls came out with one kept smiling to me. Her school uniform too small, too tight and skirt too short her melons bursting out

Picked her. Select nuru and paid thb2100 upfront. Her name is Emy maybe mid 20s, and she leads you to a room upstairs with just a shower and bed with side/wall mirror. she will removed your clothes and undressed herself and wow, her nen nen is very big, i not sure to know the actual size but at least is D or D+

she will shower for you and then when ready i lied on the bed face down. then the SOP, nuru, sliding up and down with her boobs, caressing your balls and shaft. She can speak angmo, can DFK, BBBJ, DATY, lick her boobs, she will lead your hand to squeeze the pairs. after some time massaging, Cowgirl style and beh tahan liao shoot. She will showered for you again, bring cloths for you to wear, good attitude and pleasant smile. WIR-yes, and her boobs big big is a bonus