View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Dream Heaven Massage, soi 33

the worse place ive ever visited anywhere in the world.

Paid 2100 for 1 hr nuru massage, chose a girl that was fairest and ok boobs, the rest were dark skinned and a little obese.

terrible attitude from girl from the start. She brought me to the room and I found out she spoke Chinese so continued in a mix of Chinese/eng

Went to room and shower, room was badly lit, light in the shower wasn't working. when I asked if it was because it was spoilt or never on, the girl asked me you cant see ah? blind? So I ignored and showered, BY MY SELF while she duno doing what outside because when I came out she was still clothed.

started with me facing up, she immediately put nuru gel on my dick and got me up then without bj or anything placed a condom and ask me to fuck her. when I asked her to be on top(because I like that position), she groan and asked why I so old man?

after about 2 mins of her bouncing up and down, she said u do, I tired. so I humped her for some time before I asked her to continue she immediately got off and said you do la I'm tired. i was shocked and said u already rest. so she said use hand ok? since it was already going downhill i thought oh well at least should get to cum right? so i said yes.

she started using her hand very mechanically and after maybe 2-3 mins she stopped and say omg I'm so tired u do yourself. then she jus lie on the bed beside me. i said forget it I'm going to shower and leave.

she asked me you ok ah? i told her total not even 10 mins passed you say you tired ask me do myself? the massage is supposed to be for 1 hr. she told me yes 1 hour supposed to be massage and sex not 1 hr of sex. i told her now not even 10 min you tired, so how long is sex supposed to be? 1 min out of 1 hour?

so i got up and went to shower then get dressed, still must wait for her to shower while she take her own sweet time.

in and out within 20 mins literally because i was keeping track on my watch.

Most terrible experience ever and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.