Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
And you are a sperm of $50. LOL
If thinking some forum nick's mother is a $50 whore makes you feel better about being a dirt poor $50 fuckface, sure. I do what I can to help the bottom tier of society.

If I were you, I would spend my time wondering why I am so fuck useless and only have $50 instead of being so easily contented that some forum's nick mother is a whore. But hey, it's not for nothing that losers can only afford $50. Ppl at the bottom are easily contented with very little motivation. That's how you have SGMEWTWO whose English is Malaysian Work Permit standard and someone who is a happy rental driver, dreaming he is better than an OKT when his customers ask him to turn left, turn right, ah you stop here. The desire to do better in life is low for losers. That's how they ended up at the bottom with only $50 to pay for a fuck. 25 mins good enough. No more please. Can't afford.

You see, my mother isn't really a whore but your mother really gave birth to faceface that can only afford $50. And Maxipriest's mother really gave birth to a son that is the OKT's runner dog. Some mothers give birth to President scholars. Mrs Maxi gave birth to a son who is the only one in Spore, and maybe the world, that has his own thread to write FRs. What an achievement! LOL If you say you are whore king, well maybe something, means you have cash to burn. This fuckface is whore king but only online. Online whore king. LOL. Want to talk about mothers? You fuckfaces mothers are pitiful. Mrs Maxi has the honour of giving birth to a slut that has helped GL OKTs advertise and promote the most WLs. And he looks down on OKTs when he has done the most to promote the trade. What a fucking idiot. It's like someone who says he hate drugs dealers but does the most to promote drugs usage. It amazes how someone can be so stupid to keep slapping his own face.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 21-10-2020 at 11:37 AM.