Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SehLiEhDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Yes i did it once with my FB at my storage place at Chai Chee. I brought her there late one night on the pretext I wanted to pick something up from my storage room. It wasn't full so I had quite a bit of space. But mine didn't had aircon. I went in n started moving things around while she stood outside. I asked her to come in n help me move something n when she came in I closed the door n she suspected something was up.

I started hugging her n we were frenching hard n she was rubbing my dick from the front of my berms. She kneeled down n unzipped my berms n released my dick n started sucking me off. I was grabbing her head n forcing her to deep throat me.

Next I got her up n bend her over one of my tables in the storage room n lifted her short skirt n pulled her gstring aside. I spread her legs n rammed me dick hard into her pussy. I was pumping her hard n I had to cover her mouth with my hand to prevent her from moaning too loudly! I swear the whole corridor was filled with the sound of my thighs slapping against her butt!

I was gonna cum so I pulled my dick out of her n she turned around n kneeled down in front of me n started sucking me off again n I soon came hard n fast into her mouth which she gamely swallowed it all down.

We were still horny so I quickly locked up n we went to the nearest H81 n fucked again hard for the next 2 hours!
Wahahaha nice one bro!