View Single Post
Old 31-08-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Indah..TCM massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannibal View Post
Firstly would like to thank TS. I went to the location this afternoon and was greeted by friendly PRC ML. Took the full package of 1.5 hrs for RM 118. Normal massage is 1hr RM 88. ML no. 16 was assigned to me. She was slim, fair and smooth complexion. In other words well shaped MILF. No addition body fat. Anyway her massage was soothing with the right pressure. Her face was fair and smooth. The conversation was pleasant as her voice is sweet. I had 2 x JG. She used warm oil for the JG which is quite nice in an air condition environment. The oil can easily washed off. Every room has an attached shower but FJ is not allow. I'm trying to convince her to try FJ. I paid RM 100 for 2 JG but is worth it. There are 5 ML working there and will try out every ML. Again thank you TS.
RM118 for 90mins with 2x JG?

Actually that price pretty good lei.

Too bad I not really into HJ. Won't pay for something I can basically do myself.... I need atleast a bj to enjoy.

Nice fr bro!

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.