View Single Post
Old 28-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H56 - FRs & Info (ex 1803)

NA NA
HSE: L18 H03
OKT: Ah Huat / Soon Kiang
PHONE: 6749-9902

I went down to GL looking for her housemate Xiao La Jiao but my OKT recommneded her to me. He said "I called a new pretty girl for you. Have a look and see." Couldn't say no to that. The following FR is a little disjointed as I've seen her a number of times already so its more of a summation than a FR. When you are a regular, the sessions are a little more relaxed and less formulaic.

GL GIRL
NaNa is a serious hottie. She has long, dyed brown hair which she ties up. Round face with pouty lips, cute button nose and pretty eyes. Delicate, angelic features. She says she is 23yrs old.

She is abt 167-170cm without heels, narrow hips, good natural b-cups with small aerolas and perky nipples. Great skin with a slight tan and no tattoos. Legs that go on forever with a nice butt.

ROOM SERVICE
When I first laid eyes upon NaNa my initial impression was "Wow", this gal could be a business class cabin crew for SQ. Young, pretty and legs that stretch the imagination. I'm sure she gets alot of attention wherever she goes. In the room we stripped down before the shower. Her goodies were on full display with no hidden blemishes. The shower is a straight soap on wash.

On the bed; she wants you on your stomache so she can give your entire back side a hard sucking, from top to ankles. No AR but wil lick the entire area. She will then flip you over and do the frontal attack. Good skill and thorough exploration. Her BBBJ is good. Active tongue with lots of licking and sucking of the family jewels. Frenching is also not an issue, as we locked lips for much of the session.

Where NaNa really stands out is her active participation in the session. She really gets high on cunnilingus where she will spread her pussy lips so you can access her clit better. She will also request a finger in her pussy to help her achieve better stimulation. Most of our session was me servicing her but I didn't complain as I enjoyed the experience of being with a babe that liked my Doomalingus. She doesn't lube up as some WL I've had but she squirms and moans in delight when you hit the right spots.

When it was time to fuck it was a full on humping affair. We frenched as I pumped her hard. Her soft, feminine moans will stereo throughout the room. After I shot it was shower and bye bye.

RECOMMENDATION
If you only had $150 to spend in GL this month, NaNa is a very good choice for your punting dollars. Pretty, tall, lean and anything goes GF-type. She has the look and body of a high-class SQ business class stewardess but brings the nottiness of a seasoned WL.

If she was a local FL, you would easily be over-paying in the $700-900 range like some idiots do but in GL, she is a real solid value at $150 a shot. I have a feeling she will be very hard to get soon as you will probably have to camp a couple of her house to get her.