View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Part 3

Some of you guys talks about GFE and you feel that all FLs should have this GFE.

It really depends though. GFE usually to me is 2 ways. If you're an asshole with your attitude expecting the FL to do the work - you lie down she suck your cock and you complain got no GFE, I think you should wonder why. No wonder wife / gf can't be bothered with you - Reality Check alright?

It works for me - you work hard for something it will be reciprocated.

But I digress:

So as I lay down on his chest my fingers roam around at will. After he took off the cap and place it on the side table (ewwww) and after I clean him up, we chat with his arms around me.

We kissed, look at each other and kiss and we were soon at it again.

He gently lay me down beside him, and get on top of me.

One thing about him is the way he kisses me
and wrap himself around me. Makes one melt easily.

So there he was on top of me repeating the actions that I been talking for the past few parts and the more he does it the more crazy I become. I was by now moaning loud and at fever pitch and just want him to be in me and start fucking already.

However he know his game well and continue his teasing.

I roll away from him but he was quick to grab me again and smoother me with kisses.

Gently push him away and made him sit up and lean against the headboard.

I lean over from the side and lick his nipples.. move up to his neck and back down to his abs.

His cock begin to stir and I decided I shall make it hard.

Took it whole in my mouth and within minutes I feel it begin to harden.

Me: hmmmmm so yummy.. u getting hard
Him: what were you expecting?
Me: *suck him harder while staring at him*
Him: arghhhhhhh. Zee!!!!

I grab another condom and pass it to him. I move away, applied some lubricant and went into a prone position.

He joined me shortly and start to rub his dick head against the hole and slowly he enter my now tighter ass which is trying to recover after the first round.

I feel a sense of satisfaction came over me as his whole cock went in smoothly and I felt it twitch as he begin to hump me.

Kissing my neck while at it, giving me the sexual arousal and sensation and bringing me to greater heights - what else can I ask for.

I raised my ass a bit as he begin to get rough - as our body slaps in rhythm and giving each other the satisfaction we want.

He spreads me open wider as he feels me trying hard to squeeze him. I can't squeeze much if he spreads me apart and that will pro long his ability to stay hard. I struggled to bring my legs together but refuse to allow it.

After he had enough of the spreading, he now bring my legs together and now I can squeeze him. Felt the warmth down there and his balls banging into me.

My breathing gets shorter as he fucks me hard.. his hands pinching my nipples and I was moaning hard and feeling his roughness and manliness in me. Obviously he is at his peak now - going in and out as I squeeze every inch of him.

I felt something too within me.

At the throes of ecstasy, I heard his grunts once again:

Him: Zee, Zeeeeeee!!!!
Me: yeah. Ahhhh dear harderrrrr

And he exploded as I felt myself cumming as well..one of the rare occasions that I can do that when I am well stimulated - or well FUCK.

He left it there till he gone soft before letting himself out and the cuddling and chatting took over.

Once again I am mesmerized as how sex goes with him. He brings it to a level I never felt before and it is truly an addiction for me.

We both knew it is difficult to let it go. He tenderly kiss me before he left the house and not long after his text messages resume.

The next one was an overnight - a night full of passion.