Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
futonranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Bros,

I have been going there for quite a while doing some work & as one of the bros here mentioned, u need to be able to speak Lao in order to score some chicks. As i have a few laotian friends, it bridges the gap. Easiest place to score is to go to any KTV. KTV rates are dirt cheap so it won't burn a hole in your pocket. Recommended place : Don Chan Palace. The KTV is located on the 4th flr, i think and it has a disco next door. The other place that is recommended is KTV at Mekong Hotel.

Book a room, then mamasan will parade the chicks for you to choose. Most of the good looking ones dun speak much english so choose wisely. Remember, hooking is illegal here. That's why i always have my laotian guys with me when i go to these place. They'll tell me if the coast is clear.. it also helped as my gang works for the police.. ..If the girl takes a liking to you, you can nego for overnite. Price vary but last time it was abt THB1500 or RM150.

Dun expect some wild action as Laotian girls are a shy lot. some won't even do BJ let alone BBBJ...but if you found one, then ur lucky..

There are mamasans supplying chicks straight to your hotel but very hard to find... illegal remember.. but if you know the right ppl, then there're wonders to be found...

U can try ur luck with the tuk-tuk driver but i dun trust them as usually they'll take u to some dingy place... price also higher...

Most discos like Future are open season. There are nice gems to be found but alas u need to speak lao to bag them. Again, bring a local friend to ease u in. Most are FLs... if u manage to get their interest, nego..

Overall, i find Vientiane a nice place to visit with nice chicks... Planning to back early next year, once my schedule clears... hmmmm...