View Single Post
Old 20-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Nowadays good quality cat150 wls dwindle like nobody business.....plus i shun legal scene for too long....recently been asking for recommendation from many trusted samsters through PM......There was one sincere and selfless samster who gave me one pretty good lobang....consider quite good among all trashes in legal scene now.....but still far cry from like 5-6 years ago.....A gem to be uncovered!!!!

L16 H10 G9

Face: 5.5/10.....very pleasant looking....ok fair complexion....no sharp features....farmer look!

Body: 7.5/10 slim...good body....no much tummy....

Tits: 8.5/10 well shaped no sag C natural pair of good tits......suck like nobody business....

Service:7/10 Her service is pretty good....decent blowjob! However she denied me Frenching!!! CB TO THE MAX! In my rather good memory, last time a whore who rejected me frenching was Piao Yang 2045 if i still remembered correctly.....PY was a fuking slutty sexy hot bitch coupled with neatly bouncy ass meant to do hardcore doggies one!!!!!! No even a kiss from her!!!!How can she denied a yandao samster like me....unforgivable!!!!

RTF: NO NO punishment for her....by e way she is cat100 for 40 mins....trust me...i have high standard for body and tits....if u like hot body without frenching, then DUN wait and go to punish her on my behalf!!!!