View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Couple of weeks ago a Vietnam VIP came to SGP on an official visit at the invitation of our PM. Accompany him was an entourage of businessmen and their aides. To facilitate smooth arrival transition for these people.... their details and travel documents were submitted earlier.
I heard during the pre-arrival screening of these aides... it was discovered that one of them was on ICA blacklist. And the VN delegation was informed and told she will be denied entry..... really no give face to the VN VIP.
Apparently this aide committed an offence in SGP several years ago while she was still an undergraduate and trying to earn some money to fund her studies. She was never charged in court but was deported and blacklisted.