Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goodies00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
erm...me encountered...
me encountered a filipino maid...virgin ass...
after me had her...
dunno about the crying...but she pestered...
she tried hanging on...
but me told her me can't avail meself on sundays to meet her...
tat time meet her was a once off...
after about 2 weeks...she stopped calling...sms-ing and watsapp-ing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabann View Post
Few years back, got this indon maid. Went to the house when her employer went holiday. After kissing and sucking her little breast. Tried to pull down her underwear. She refuse, said she virgin. Then I tell her I cannot tahan ask her just let me rub outside. Funally she agreed but only if she ride on me so I wont go inside her. I said ok then she start her ride. Adter like 5mins of riding & rubbing, she was so wet and my little bro just slip in and she give a loud scream and she stop. Can see her face that she hving great pain. Then she hit my shoulder said I purposely slip in. But I told her I didnt move and she control everything. We maintain the position for abt 1 min then she continue riding me with my little bro inside her until she cum. We washup later and I finish off in her mouth in the bathroom.
This is the only virgin maid I hv.
Thanks for answering my request.
After 3 meetup with her, manager to bring her to hotel. Once reached the room, she was quiet and i start finger her till she cum with my finger on her clit.... When i wanted to start missionary, she told me she is still a virgin and ask to be gentle. I was shock and feel heavenly as this is the first time i took away a gal first time.
Once gotten my little head in, the rest is much easier as we try for almost 3mins. At first she was pulling the bed sheet due to pain and 10mins of pumping. She moan and enjoy after that. After 10 more mins, the urge build up so fast due to the tightness. Released on to her leg and blood start to flow.
Wanna to go for 2nd round due to booked 2hrs, but she said it is painful. So have to explore her mouth.
When Virgin break, can they really enjoy after go fast later? Y she moan so fast when at first she was in so much pain??
Any1 can advise?