Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Yes i ever heard story they ask the girl to call the boyfriend in the office and they will talk to him, i experience few times myself.
They ask me to verify my details as given by my gf...
Heard if no one pick up then U-turn, also the ICA officers will talk like in gangster manner threatening manner, if the guy on the other line 'beh zai' then U-turn also.
I was told the bf volunteered himself to the office and he was asked by officer about his marital status... I think was also asked about whether he knows she is banned...he said he don't know about the ban but knows that she was refused entry...

This time, the VB was issued with a white form.. inside its just a tick under "refused entry under current immigration policies" or something like this.. no reasons were given... At least this was what I was told.

The VB also said when she returned to Vietnam, she was also asked by the officer there how come return so fast, she made up a story about something happened at home so have to return to Vietnam. Why would Vn immigration border when she is returning..