View Single Post
Old 24-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How much do you spend on massage per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Speaking of budget... When you go for random assign and get something you dont like, what is the best thing to do?

do we ask for change immediately... or just endure the massage and reject the special, or pick a cheaper service to reduce cost...

i tend to reject after the massage and give abt 20-30 dollars as rejection fee as i dont want to use up my bullets (will visit another joint w a regular ml that i trust to release)...

why i ask is cause these days really get many low standard ones even after heavy recommendation in the forums
sometimes really hit and miss. what to do, ML also human, not machine, always give same quality.

sometime ML that day feeling good, give a bro a good rub and bro happy man come here post a salivating FR. we see already all gian.. then when you go that time, she having a bad day and give a ok service or worse. then you think wtf why so different...

or sometimes the bro is the boss so write nice nice FR actually not so good lol. if only got fake FR filter