View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Chiang mai soon going to have G club. Yet to confirm, but according to my contacts supposed to be a G club.

The name of the club is PRETTY CLUB by Fine Thanks.

I saw the poster, it's going to invite models from Allure Girls, Maxim, Playboy, and FHM.

The interior of the club is quite posh. Should be located at niman since it's open by Infinity.

Wow P Happy, going to invest another condo? 555

I know what "PG" stands for, "pretty girl". Thai like short form hence why they always say "PRETTY" only.
Is time to have a proper and standard price gclub in CM lew, otherwise many cheongsters got scare away by the karaoke scams. This new gclub also will create more jobs for those PGs and maybe some sg bro will get marry and move here.

Not buying anymore condo lew na, bullet not enough already must wait to see when my condo ready and easy to rent out or not.