Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Techonwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON19954 View Post
Thank you so much for your kind reply.
In the two weeks I've been on the medication, I'm slowly becoming less afraid and I'm starting to learn more about the possible risks involved. I was very scared the day it happened though, it would have been my fifth visit to Geylang and I had no experience of dealing with this at the time. It was the WL who noticed it first, she said if the condom had fallen off, and when I looked at it, it was completely broken. I then apologised and said sorry and she said she hadn't had a condom break since she came over here. We were both probably a bit confused at the time and didn't know what to do next. Then she said it was fine, just get another condom and continue. Before putting on the new condom I asked her how did you feel it, I didn't even realise. She said it felt different, and as she spoke she held my penis into her vagina, yes RAW, and after moving it a few times she asked me if it felt different, didn't it? What then replaced it with a new condom. I admit I was a big dork, my brain was controlled by the cock and even though I was scared I couldn't say no. Then there was the fact that there was a lot of fear afterwards. This incident made me think that I'm an arsehole who can't resist temptation at all!
damn bro... she drive u