View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

An Angelic Angel surfaced before my eyes!

WL name - Angel
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Home Base - 1654A
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.65 m without heels
Tits size - Natural B cups with reddish brown nips
Built - Slim, youthful, lithe and in good model shape that would look good in almost any outfit ...
Misc info - Debuted a week ago

Angel is a pretty lass and I would say she resembles 60-70% of the ex Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay. She has very fair and superbly smooth body complexion. She wore little makeup and possesses sharp facial features like Jacelyn Tay. She has long light brown tinted tress. When she put on heels, her legs apparently looks lengthy.

She offered the full array of CAT150 services - Catbath (in shower room & on the mattress), bbbj (frontal & reversed), AR, FJ, etc. she gave me two bouts of AR ... once in the shower and another one on the mattress. Her overall service was not very intense like those commando but more towards gentle fashion. She allowed me to French her and perform cunnilingus on her ... Her pussy was reasonably tight even after numerous intense banging by her clients.

Angel has excellent whore attitude, dainty and very feminine ... I need to rtf more to achieve the spontaneity and sexual omph that I crave for ... For instance like the chio Jia Jia & Dan Dan (Ex wl 54A), we have great chemistry and hence, I dun need much rtf to achieve my desire holy grail ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-03-2019 at 07:55 AM.