Thread: W16 House # 6
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5136 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Maybe your expectation is not high, anything goes. Did you tried to French her? She will not let her tongue out.
Yes, I get Frenching from her. Let us put it this way, Frenching is not an item on SOP. It may be considered as a bonus. Some wls do not offer Frenching e.g. a few from 2036 and an ex-angpei Bai He of 1615 would not allow it. Other girls may do it because there is a chemistry with the clients and those with good dental hygiene. The commando type may offers it to every one.

Not all the wls who offer Frenching will allow CIM. It may be even a taboo for some wls. I remember an incidence about Angeline, ex-wl of 1654A went out of her way to ask her regular to pen a FR to refute a writeup saying that she allowed CIM. LOL.

I do not know what has happened between you and Wen Wen. The way you change your view is rather fast.