Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

part 3

FR2 DMG 228rm B2B: She put her arm around me and guide me into this chamber down the stairs and into a lot of rooms, i slid my hand while walking and squeeze her ass lol. Led into the room she told me to wait, room was good, a nice bed got deco around the room, a shower glass around with a solid water bed but i think thats 270 rm, i keep thinking wa shag later same shit happen how cock cannot stand she give attitude all. Did 10 push ups hahah sat on the bed and wait, she came back in with stuff, smiled return the smile and greet her. Anna Nyugen, 25 yo. Took off her dress, boobs ok only, body ok only but i think i give her points for having gfe. I always like to recipocrate the shower and tend to wash the girl up as well, I gave her a back rub lol while studying her tattoo. It was a flower with dot art on it, not bad i ask how much and when she did it, 2 months ago 200 rm. Then i think walan the girls here all got ang kong ah. She been here for 2 months, next month OCT she chao back hanoi liao. Told me she misses her baby girl, at this point i feel her pain liao my cock drop while she giving b2b, very hardworking but avoids eye contact i think they all dont like eye contact. Tried hot water bj also ok ok only, stop her after 2nd mouth and bbbj me. Hard liao put helmet and tell her to climb on top of me, she ride me for a bit then she ask u do me? Then she hug me tightly as i fuck her like shes a koala on a tree. Tell her to flip over to doggy, cock died mid way before i can enter wa shag, she flip around and jerk me, i push her down to the bed and started to finger her and kiss her she didnt like to kiss also, her moans make me stand again, get infront of her and pound her and she appears to be in pain. Asked her pain or nice, she say pain then i ask why, say too long wa then i think to myself at this point liao she make me damn horny liao banging this milf, sadly condom slip out as i pound her and i dont think i can cum with condom on, slip condom back on and ask her to ride me see if i can cum or not. Still cannot, i kiss and smell her head then ask her to just jerk me off. Ask can cum on her boobs or face, cannot lol. Explode, not bad. Clean up shower brought me out, hug her goodbye.

Wait for another friend to finish, realise 2 of my friend fuck the same girl. Indian friends go back sg first, went KSL and then Restoran todak then back to sg. Came back asking myself what am i missing, am i missing companionship or am i just seeking sex. First time in this game, loving this game but im afraid in the long run i fall for one of them and it will destroy me. Damn first time im writing such a long one.