View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H03 - Xiao La Jiao; more sweet than spice

XIAO LA JIAO
HSE: L18 H03
OKT: Ah Huat / Soon Kiang
PHONE: 6749-9902
HSE GALS: Candy, Na Na, Xiao La Jiao
** They have 3 new gals starting in 9 days.

GL GIRLS
Xiao La Jiao is a young SYT. A long, angular face with soft delicate features. Some pimples on her cheeks. Big, double eye-lid eyes. Thin lips. Dimples on her cheeks when she smiles. Long straight hair down to her shoulders, with brown highlights. A pretty gal.

She is tall, leggy and lean with narrow hips. Abt 166cm without heels, white skin with no tattoos. Good, natural b-cups on her skinny frame look bigger than they actually are. Small aerolas and weighs abt 42-44kg. Some meat on her butt. Almost too skinny but not anorexic looking, more model-type thin body.

ROOM SERVICE
In the room she is very sweet. She said she missed me....haiz, if only it were true. She helped me strip and as I sat on the bed she backed into me so I could help her off with her bra. When that was removed I grasped both of her breast from behind and gave them a firm squeeze. She reached behind herself and stroked my cock. In the shower she soaps you up and does a thorough wash. Since this was my second shot today didn't really need to be too clean. We frenched in the shower. She later knelt down and gave me a brief BBBJ.

On the bed I just laid face up and she lay on top of me and frenched. Our tongues did a light exploration and dance. I squeezed her ass, firm and tight. We frenched for a while....total GFE!! She broke away to tie her hair up, while she did this, her lean body and perky tits were on full display. Tempting. She then started a BBBJ. She buried her face between my legs and explored my perineum, testicles and bottom of the shaft. Her tongue was on full exploration mode. Both of her hands roamed my chest and groin areas. Soon she got me to stand and then proceeded to suck me hard. Moderate suction. Her hands were stroking my penis while she sucked. A very commendable job. I requested a 69. Her mei mie is looking clean and no hint of STD down below. As I attacked her clit with my tongue she would occassionally stop her oral and rest her head on my leg. She was enjoying herself.......

A CD was slipped on without me noticing then she did a quick cowgirl. Like only a couple of bounces and then she asked me to get on top. I did as asked and entered her wet pussy. I rammed her while we frenched. It was a long, sweet session.She definitely earned her $$ on me today. When I finished we lay in each others arms for a while. All the while she was staring sweetly into my eyes. Whoa, be still me beating heart. Such a cutie.

RECOMMENDATION
Xiao La Jiao is a pretty, early 20s, SYT. Tall, lean and leggy with ample B-cups. She provides good GF-type service and has a sweet demeanor. Whats not to like?

Last edited by BonerDoner; 06-10-2012 at 01:52 AM.