View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro can pm location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
Was roaming JB yesterday with another bro JL but cannot decide where to go. Then he suggested a new shop and drove us there. It was a shophouse unit very near to Plaza Sentosa. Convenient to park too as many vacant lots in front of the shop. We enter the shop and the friendly okt look familiar. Told us only have 5 girls working today and show us photo on his handphone. Again all the girls look familiar and we chose our girls. Turn out my girl was ex-VIP 228.

Fr for gal ex-VIP 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

DAMAGE: RM170

I finish liao and was waiting for JL at the sofa when I keep trying to recall where I had seen the okt. He offer me a drink and came to sit beside and chitchat. I found out he was an agent who used to supply girls to VIP. Then I recall seeing him always sitting at the corner table in the VIP canteen and I had always thought he was one of the captains. But he deny he was a captain.. only an agent.

But he had to be at VIP often because his girls always complain to him that they were bullied by the other girls and captains. He has about 7-9 girls working at VIP and there was always friction between his girls and the other girls. VIP had about 80+ girls from various agents at its peak and the girls from the other agents tend to group themselves in cliques. When some captains started to side with the other girls instead of being fair and impartial in the disputes... he pulled out his girls and went independant with another agent and one of the ex-captain.

The 3 of them set up 3 shops at Pelangi / Johor Jaya / Nusa Bestari about 2 month ago. When I mentioned his girls look familiar, he told me most of his girls had work in VIP previously. Anyway this new shop at Jalan Sutera was their 4th shop and only started operating a few days ago. I wonder how JL managed to get this lobang as they have not advertised this new place yet. And they will be opening another shop along Jalan Perisai too in the next few weeks.

With so many small shops starting to operating around the vicinity of VIP spa..... there is really no need to visit VIP spa now.